LMD VCL - XML Library
Features of XML Library:
- XML and BinaryXML reading and writing with DOM like interfaces
- Support UTF8, UTF16LE, ASCII encodings
- Extremely fast
- Small footprint (about 140kb to your EXE)
- Native delphi code - no dll's, obj's etc.
- No need to worry about freeing memory: Thanks to the use of interfaces instead of classes unrequired objects are removed automatically from memory at run-time.
- Loads XML from files, custom streams, resources or strings
- Typed attributes - no needs additional conversion from string
- Base64 encoding for store binary data, or make your xml mail-send safe
The LMDXML example project in \LMDRTLX folder demonstrates use of the XML support library.